VITA Copenhagen is a fast-growing company selling value-for-money, flat-packed design lamps and accessories in more than 2,000 stores, split on over 40 different countries. VITA holds their own teams and set-up in China, US, Germany and UK.
In 2015, VITA was awarded second place in Børsen’s Gazelle.
VITA is looking for 1 dynamic & structured sourcing specialists, within wooden products, furniture, upholstery and/or lighting, who can improve VITA copenhagen’s sourcing channels in our aim to improve our supplier base in Asia and possibly also Europe.
You will have a very visible position with reference point to the Operations Manager.
- Identify and evaluate new sourcing channels in Asia and Europe
- Plan, arrange and conduct QC in cooperation with our QC team and the Operations Manager.
- Make QA related documents to support and underlie the standards requested.
- Support, assist and guide our design team to meet standard and capabilities in production related issues
- Join the R&D team as consultant and guide to align design and production abilities
- Works independently, detail oriented and structured
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Relevant background in production/SCM/logistics (Experience within wooden production preferred)
- Strong skills in ERP preferable Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Familiar with import-export procedures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from similar a position
- Talks and writes English on negotiation level
- Experience with cooperation with Asian and European suppliers
Metrics used to measure success:
- Added new certified productions running in each quarter
- Time to market
Do you want to be a part of the VITA family?
You have a passion for supply chain management. The position is open for immediate hire.
With VITA copenhagen, you will get a unique opportunity to make a difference and join a dynamic and creative team in an informal & international environment.
Please send your application to Jacob Nannestad firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31th, 2017.
Work location: VITA copenhagen HQ at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen, but frequent travelling is expected (60-80 days).
For further information about the position, please contact CEO, Jacob Nannestad at email@example.com or +45 2045 2034.