At VITA copenhagen, we take the story of Scandinavian design further by combining aesthetics, simplicity and functionality and infusing it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. Our designs are deeply rooted in the diverse urban landscape and raw nature surrounding our home in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. Having begun our journey in 2008, we have been constantly growing and expanding. Today, VITA copenhagen is present in over 2000 stores in 40 countries around the world, employing 50 people.
We are looking for a dedicated, structured, creative and experienced graphic designer to join our marketing team to work alongside two other colleagues in graphic design.
As our in-house graphic designer, you will be a key player in conceptualising and preparing marketing materials for digital and print media as well as participating in the daily production of material for the sales team, both at home and abroad. You will also play a central role in our new product launches.
Our expectations for you
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience – Previous experience at a design or fashion company is preferred
• You have a flair and understanding for visual communication and a strong focus on details – you understand that in the design business correct information is critical
• A skilled project manager able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment with tight and varied deadlines
• A team player focused on coordination and getting the most out of your team
• Able to conceptualise, storyboard, style and execute photoshoots – You realise the critical importance of great brand images
• Structured and thorough in your approach to planning, organising and filing your work
• A job in an informal and dynamic working environment
• Challenging and varied work tasks such as campaign development, catalogue production, packaging design and photoshoots
• A challenging position in a creative company in rapid growth with lots of opportunities for both professional and personal development
• A centrally located job at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen
If you are interested in applying for the position of Graphic Designer, please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 January. You are welcome to write to Chris at email@example.com if you have any queries or questions. We look forward to hearing from you!