Sourcing Specialist/Project Manager for VITA copenhagen
VITA Copenhagen is a fast-growing company selling value-for-money, flat-packed design lamps and accessories in more than 2,000 stores, split on over 40 different countries. VITA holds their own teams and set-up in China, US, Germany and UK.
In 2015, VITA was awarded second place in Børsen’s Gazelle.
VITA is looking for 2 dynamic and structured sourcing specialists, within wooden products, furniture and upholstery who can improve VITA copenhagen’s sourcing channels in our aim to improve our supplier base in Asia and possibly also Europe.
You will have a very visible position with reference to the Operations manager.
- Identify and evaluate new sourcing channels in Asia and Europe
- Plan, arrange and conduct QC in cooperation with our QC team and the Operations Manager
- Make QA related documents to support and underlie the standards requested
- Support, assist and guide our design team to meet standards and capabilities in production related issues
- Join the R&D team as consultant and guide to align design and production abilities
- Works independently, detail oriented and structured
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Relevant background in production/SCM/logistics (experience within wood production preferred)
- Strong skills in ERP preferable Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Familiar with import-export procedures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Spoken and written English on negotiation level
- Experience with cooperation with Asian and European suppliers
Metrics used to measure success:
- Added new certified productions running in each quarter
- Percentage of time to market met
Do you want to be a part of the VITA family?
You have a passion for supply chain management. The position is open for immediate hire.
With VITA copenhagen, you will get a unique opportunity to make a difference and join a dynamic and creative team in an informal & international environment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and no later than March 24th, 2017.
Work location: VITA copenhagen HQ at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen, but frequent travelling is expected (60-80 days).
For further information about the position, please contact CEO, Jacob Nannestad at email@example.com or +45 20452034.